Spy Lane, Loxwood, RH14 0SS
Guide Price £820,000
- Four double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Double garage and parking for several cars
- Lovely double aspect 28ft reception/sitting room
- Wonderful kitchen/breakfast room, open to the dining/sitting area
- Good size rear garden, with views over fields
A beautiful four bedroom detached family house occupying a good size plot in a semi-rural village location. The gravel driveway has parking for 6 cars, with a double garage and well screened garden. From the galleried hallway, doors lead to all the reception rooms and the cloakroom. The wonderful kitchen/breakfast room has a range of maple wall and base units and a range cooker and leads to the triple aspect dining/sitting area with full length windows overlooking the garden. The utility room leads to the garage, with electric roller shutter doors. From the hallway is the stunning double aspect reception/sitting room, while the family room/study overlooks the front. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room. Bedroom 2 could be adapted to provide an en suite too. Two further bedrooms overlook the front and the family bathroom has a white suite and shower over the bath. The rear garden is very private with borders, beech hedging and two patios.