Shere Road, West Clandon, GU4 8SF
Guide Price £735,000
- An L-shaped sitting room with lovely open views to the front
- 3 double bedrooms main bedroom with en suite
- All bathrooms have underfloor heating
- Beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with double oven
- Separate utility room with outside w.c. and double garage
A well presented and recently refurbished single storey residence set in the middle of a generous sized plot. The property offers light and airy accommodation and outside living is encouraged and accentuated by a well-designed covered al fresco dining area.
The property has a welcoming reception hall which leads into a large L-shaped sitting room with open brick fireplace and a large picture window overlooking the front garden. The study leads off this room and overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is approached via both the reception hall and sitting room, making ideal entertaining space. The kitchen has been tastefully fitted with granite work surfaces and contemporary stainless-steel fittings with integrated appliances. There is an abundance of fitted cupboards and also a built-in twin oven with separate hob. The breakfast area can seat 6 people. There are three double bedrooms, with an en suite walk in shower to the main bedroom and a separate family bathroom.