Morcote Close, Shalford, GU4 8DN
Guide Price £1,185,000
- Sympathetically extended and fully modernised in 2011
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Quiet village location within a private road
- Large secluded mature gardens
- Level walk of all village amenities & station
- Tandem garage/hobbies room with potential (stpp)
A spacious and well presented family home situated in a private cul de sac within walking distance of all village amenities Shalford station.
This individual property was built by a local builder in 1957 and was fully refurbished and extended in 2011 by the current owners to provide flexible space for family living. The main double reception room, with open fire, has been designed to take advantage of the beautiful rear garden. There is large dual aspect kitchen/dining room which has been fitted with a high quality German kitchen and includes integrated appliances. There is a rear entrance lobby beyond the kitchen with doors to the integral garage, utility room and the study/family room. A large integral garage/workshop/hobbies room gives potential to create additional accommodation or independent annexe, stpp, and has additional loft storage above. All the bedrooms are extremely spacious and the master bedroom has an en suite shower room.